Super easy, super scrumptious, juicy and tender are how like my chicken wings. The fact that there are 100097909088 ways to make them is just an added bonus. I try to keep my “chicken wing recipe” library updated as much as possible. As a result, I’m constantly discovering new ways to make these babies. Bursting with flavour, sweet and sticky, sweet and sour, sticky, spicy, creamy, baked, fried, I love them all. Today I’m sharing with you three brand new recipes for chicken wings that you can serve as appetizers, game day snacks or even as a ridiculously delicious dinner with perhaps a side salad because let’s be honest here- we need to balance things out! Or with roast potatoes and throw caution to the wind!
Parmesan Chicken Wings
1 lg. can Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp. oregano
4 tbsp. parsley
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 stick butter
4-5 lbs. chicken wings
¼ tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Line cookie sheet with aluminium foil.
- Melt margarine in small pan.
- Cut up chicken wings. Discard tips.
- Mix all dry ingredients in bowl.
- Now cover the chicken wings in butter and roll in the cheese mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet. Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour.
- Serve warm.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings
8-10 chicken wings
1/2 stick butter
1 bottle hot sauce of your choice
2 tbsp. honey
10 shakes Tabasco
2 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional, but recommended)
- Deep fry wings for 20 minutes.
- In a sauce pan, add the remaining ingredients and let it come to a bowl, then simmer
- Drain the chicken wings and add to this sauce, making sure it’s coated nicely
- Remove from the sauce and shake off any excess sauce
- Serve hot with a dipping sauce of your choice
Deliciously Hot-n-Spicy Chicken Wings
5 lbs. bag chicken wings
12 fl. oz. Louisiana Hot Sauce
1-2 sticks butter
- Fry chicken wings until golden brown and drain on paper towel.
- Mix hot sauce and melted butter and pour into a deep heated pan. Once the sauce is simmering, add chicken wings to the sauce and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot!